Primary Care Clinics
Primary care providers are here to help you find your healthy place. They establish a baseline record of your health and track your progress making sure you are on the road to good health. Primary care providers diagnose and treat illness and disease while focusing on wellness (routine checkups, disease prevention, ect.). If you are in need of further care, they can refer you to a specialist for further testing and work together with your specialist to ensure you receive the best care for you and your family.
Need Care Now? Our Walk-In Clinic is open Monday - Friday!
Your primary care provider is considered your ‘quarterback’ to health. They are specially trained to care for your family’s health care needs, even when you are not sick. Choosing a provider whom you feel comfortable with and trust is very important. Together you will work together to make the best decisions about your care. Primary care providers focus on a variety of specialties:
Our Family Medicine providers at CHI St. Alexius Health provide comprehensive health care for Williston families with members of all ages.
- Individualized care for all ages
- Acute illness to long term
- Management of health needs
- Health prevention
- Wellness through patient education
- Well-child care
The Pediatric Clinic at CHI St. Alexius health has the only board certified pediatric physicians in Williston. Our providers are specialized in treating children from newborn through adolescence so you have the best provider for your child's health care needs.
- Well child check-ups, preventative guidance and vaccines
- Acute care visits for cough, fever, ear and throat pain
- Asthma care following NIH best practice guidelines
- Evaluation and treatment of multiple skin problems and allergies
- Sports physicals
- Minor operations
The Women's Health Clinic at CHI St. Alexius Health specializes in the health of a Woman from puberty and on.
- Annual gynecological exams
- Preconception and prenatal care
- Labor and delivery
- Newborn care
- Pregnancy care
- Screening for gynecological diseases
- Hormonal disorder care
- Menopausal management
- Reproductive education in fertility, nutrition, exercise, pregnancy health, breastfeeding, and quality infant care
- Lactation Consultation
The Cardiology Clinic at CHI St. Alexius Health serves the Williston Community with the only board certified cardiologist.
- TransEsophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- TransThoracic Echocardiogram (TTE)
- Exercise Stress Test (Regular ETT)
- Exercise Stress Test with Nuclear Imaging
- Pharmacological Stress Test
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram
- Saline agitation AKA Bubble Study
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Implantable Cardioverter/ Defibrillators and Pacemaker Interrogation
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of adult diseases (i.e. cardiovascular and hypertension)
- Diabetes management
- Preventive medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Lipid management
- Age-appropriate screenings
* New patients must establish care with an initial appointment to register for the patient portal app by calling 701.572.7651