Thank You for Getting a Kick Out of Helping Kids!
Proceeds benefit the babies and families served by CHI St. Alexius Health’s Nursery
Thank you to the sponsors, participants, volunteers and fans of the eighth annual SAKT (St. Alexius Kickball Tournament) held Saturday, September 28, 2019 at Clem Kelley Softball Complex in Bismarck.
With your help we raised more than $36,000 in proceeds, which will purchase new infant warming tables, ensuring our littlest patients are extra comfortable.
Save the date for SAKT 2020 - Saturday, September 26!
Congratulations to the SAKT 2019 Fundraising Challenge Winners!
- Top Individual Fundraiser - Jason Sellers raised more than $1,600 and he won a Flying with the Bismarck Lark’s Package
- Top Fundraising Team - Team Mattress Firm raised more than $1,600 and won Bismarck Larks Season 3 t-shirts and hats.
Congratulations to all SAKT 2019 teams!
- 1st Place - NICU Crew
- 2nd Place - You Can Try
- 3rd Place - Walmart North
Click here for Pool Play and Tournament Bracket Results
Congratulations to all SAKT 2019 Best Uniform Challenge Winners! Some teams competed in the Best Uniform Challenge. Below are the winners, and each person on the team received a MeriFeather Lewis bobble head provided by the Bismarck Larks.
- Fashionable – NICU Crew (All dressed as different condiments)
- Jungle Animals – Amazon PRIME-ates (All dressed as different jungle animals and had CHI St. Alexius Health’s therapy dog, Max, dressed as a lion for a mascot)
- Comic Book Characters – Kickballs of Steel (All dressed as different comic book villains)
SAKT 2019 Ambassador
SAKT 2019 Ambassadors, the Swenson Family, know our nursery and neonatal intensive care unit very well. All six of their children were born at CHI St. Alexius Health, and because of our caring and talented medical staff they are all healthy. Click here o meet our SAKT 2019 Ambassadors and to hear her full story.
What is the St. Alexius Kickball Tournament (SAKT)?
The game we all played as kids is now the center of a fundraising event for kids! Proceeds from the one-day, coed kickball tournament go to enhance children health services at CHI St. Alexius Health.
This year, SAKT 2019 had a great social media presence.
- Check out its Facebook event page by Clicking Here!
|Thank You to Our Sponsors|