ACLS Purpose: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is designed for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. The goal is to improve outcomes for adult patients of cardiac arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies through early recognition and interventions by high-performance teams. The course includes lectures, skill stations and interactive sessions that integrate the knowledge and skills necessary for the roles and interventions used by the resuscitation teams for the cardiac arrest patient. After successful completion of this AHA course, a course completion card is awarded. The course is recognized for a period of two years.
CHI St. Alexius Health is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91) (OH-438-6/1/2019).
ACLS Provider Course Only: $150.00
ACLS Student Manual Cost: $40.00
Call the Education Center 701.530.7700 or Coordinator 701.530.7713
Payment must accompany all registrations. If registering on line a credit card number is required. Please note that this site is secured and your card number is safe. If using this form as a mail in registration a check must be attached. Without payment, you will not be considered registered. Please notify us if you will NOT be attending the class you registered for. We require that you give at least one week's notice before the class date in order to receive a refund.
- THIS CLASS IS FULL Wednesday Jan 10 and Thursday January 11 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
- THIS CLASS IS FULL Tuesday February 6 and Wednesday February 7, 2018 (UND) (8 am - 4 pm)
- Wednesday, April 4 and Thursday, April 5, 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
- Tuesday, May 15 and Wednesday, May 16, 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
- Wednesday, June 13 and Thursday, June 14, 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
- Wednesday September 5 and Thursday, September 6, 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
- Wednesday, October 3 and Thursday, October 4, 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
- Wednesday, November 28 and Thursday, November 29, 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
Technology and Education Building
1310 E Main Street