PALS Purpose: The PALS Provider Course is designed to improve outcomes for pediatric patients by preparing healthcare providers to effectively recognize and intervene in patients with respiratory emergencies, shock, and cardiopulmonary arrest by using high-performance team dynamics and high-quality individual skills.
This activity has been awarded 14 contact hours
CHI St. Alexius Health is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91) (OH-438-6/1/2019).
PALS Provider Course Only: $220.00
PALS Provider Manual: $45.00
Payment must accompany all registrations. If registering on line a credit card number is required. Please note that this site is secured and your card number is safe. If using this form as a mail in registration a check must be attached. Without payment, you will not be considered registered. Please notify us if you will NOT be attending the class you registered for. We require that you give at least one week's notice before the class date in order to receive a refund
- Wednesday, January 24 and Thursday, January 25, 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
- Wednesday, February 21 and Thursday, February 22, 2018 (8 am- 4 pm)
- Wednesday, March 21 and Thursday, March 22, 2018 (8 am - pm)
- Wednesday, April 18 and Thursday, April 19, 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
- Wednesday, September 19 and Thursday, September 20, 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
- Wednesday, October 17 and Thursday, October 18, 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
- Wednesday, November 14 and Thursday, November 15, 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
Technology and Education Center
1310 East Main
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instruction materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.