ACLS Purpose: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is designed for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. The goal is to improve outcomes for adult patients of cardiac arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies through early recognition and interventions by high-performance teams. The course includes lectures, skill stations and interactive sessions that integrate the knowledge and skills necessary for the roles and interventions used by the resuscitation teams for the cardiac arrest patient. After successful completion of this AHA course, a course completion card is awarded. The course is recognized for a period of two years.
This activity has been awarded 14 contact hours
CHI St. Alexius Health is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91) (OH-438-6/1/2019).
ACLS Renewal Course Only: $110.00
ACLS Student Manual Cost: $40.00
Payment must accompany all registrations. If registering on line a credit card number is required. Please note that this site is secured and your card number is safe. If using this form as a mail in registration a check must be attached. Without payment, you will not be considered registered. Please notify us if you will NOT be attending the class you registered for. We require that you give at least one week's notice before the class date in order to receive a refund
- THIS CLASS IS FULL Thursday January 11 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
- THIS CLASS IS FULL Wednesday February 7, 2018 (UND)(8 am - 4 pm)
- THIS CLASS IS FULLThursday, March 8, 2018 (8 am 3 pm)
- THIS CLASS IS FULLThursday, April 5, 2018 (8 am - 4 pm)
- Thursday, May 3, 2018 (8 am 3 pm)
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 (8 am 4 pm)
- Thursday, June 14, 2018 (8 am-4 pm
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018 (8 am-3 pm)
- Thursday, September 6, 2018 (8 am-4 pm)
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 (8 am-4 pm)
- Thursday, November, 1 2018 (8 am-3 pm)
- Thursday, November 29, 2018 (8 am-4 pm)
Technology and Education Center
1310 East Main
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instruction materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.