This workshop series is a relationship skills and decision making program for individuals seeking more enriching relationships with the people that matter in their lives. This free, fun, and interactive workshop series is for adults who are single or in relationships. Meals are provided. Transportation and daycare stipends available.
- Thursday, October 18: The State of Relationships Today - Healthy Relationships - Sliding versus Deciding
- Thursday, October 25: Smart Love - Knowing Yourself First - Making Your Own Decisions
- Thursday, November 1: Dangerous Patterns in Relationships - Where Conflict Begins - Smart Communication
- Thursday, November 8: The Speaker Listener Technique - Infidelity, Distrust, Forgiveness - Commitment: Why It Matters
- Thursday, November 15: Stepfamilies and the Significance of Fathers - Making the Tough Decisions - Reaching Into Your Future
CHI St. Alexius Health Technology and Education Center
1310 E. Main Avenue, Bismarck