Walk away with the skills and tools needed to make a difficult conversation easier.
This free community outreach workshop is made possible by the CHI ND Violence Prevention Program. Our program seeks to create communities free from intimate partner violence by building community and organizational capacity and by promoting healthy relationships.
Learn more about the program at ND Violence Prevention Program.
Participants will increase awareness and knowledge of:
- Intimate Partner Violence (IPV)
- Impact of IPV on Health
- Universal Education on IPV
- Referral Strategies
- Local Statistics
- Best Practices for IPV Screening
- The Safety Card Intervention
- Local & National Resources
Meeting Room 1
CHI St. Alexius Health
900 East Broadway Avenue