This workshop series is a relationship skills and decision making program for individuals seeking more enriching relationships with the people that matter in their lives. This workshop series is for adults who are single or in relationships. Participants are encouraged to attend all five sessions of the series.
This program is:
- Thursday, September 5: The State of Relationships Today - Healthy Relationships - Sliding versus Deciding
- Thursday, September 12: Smart Love - Knowing Yourself First - Making Your Own Decisions
- Thursday, September 19: Dangerous Patterns in Relationships - Where Conflict Begins - Smart Communication
- Thursday, September 26: The Speaker Listener Technique - Infidelity, Distrust, Forgiveness - Commitment: Why It Matters
- Thursday, October 3: Stepfamilies and the Significance of Fathers - Making the Tough Decisions - Reaching Into Your Future
JoAnne / Mary Mark Meeting Rooms
CHI St. Alexius Health Technology and Education Center
1310 E. Main Avenue, Bismarck
TIME: 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
FREE ~ INTERACTIVE ~ FUN
- Meals Provided
- Transportation & Daycare Stipends Available
- Register for this free workshop series at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Sept19WMR