This course is for parents who have experienced childbirth and just need a refresher on their skills and tools.
Sessions focus on practice and discussion, giving you information so you can make informed choices. This course includes information on signs of labor, what to expect in labor, comfort measures, breathing and relaxation, options for pain relief, and other labor and delivery information. Also included is information about your newborn and a tour of the Birth Place.
Class sizes are limited to encourage maximum participation. We encourage registering for the course between the 4th and 6th month, choosing a completion date that falls approximately three weeks before your due date. To learn more about The Birth Place click!
Technology and Education Center
1310 E. Main
- June 13, 2020
- August 1, 2020
- October 3, 2020
- December 5, 2020
- Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00PM
CLASS FEE: $25.00
To register for this class or for more information, call 701.530.7700 or 1.800.843.9628
Please wear comfortable clothing. Optional: Bring 2 bed-size pillows and a yoga mat, blanket or towel with you to the first class.
Due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, additional steps must be taken to help protect instructors and students. Please read the following list carefully since some items may require action on the part of students.
- Class sizes have been limited
- Social distancing (6ft or greater) will be oberved throughout the course.
- All participants will be screened for fever and cough prior to entering class.
- All participants, including instructors, will wear a cloth grade mask or greater during class. Please bring your own since hospital supplies may be limited.
- Rooms and equipment will be thoroughly decontaminated between course sessions.
- Participants must arrive with adequate time prior to class for screening. Students arriving after the scheduled class start time will not be permitted entry.
Payment must accompany all registrations. Without payment, you will not be considered registered. Please notify us if you will NOT be attending the class you registered for. We require that you give at least one week's notice before the class date in order to receive a refund.