The American Heart Association's Basic Life Support (BLS) provider course is for individuals who may perform CPR within their profession such as Nurses, Doctors, Firefighters, or EMTs. After completing the course, participants will be awarded a course completion card that is good for 2 years. To maintain this certification, providers will need to attend a BLS Renewal course which provides a brief review of skills (1.5 HRS). If you are unsure which CPR course is right for you, either speak with your employer, or contact the education center through the information below.
CHI St. Alexius Technology and Education Center 1310 E. Main, Bismarck, ND 58501
Questions or Registrations:
Due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, additional steps must be taken to help protect instructors and students. Please read the following list carefully since some items may require action on the part of students.
- Class sizes have been limited to 8 participants.
- All participants will be screened for fever and cough prior to entering class.
- All participants, including instructors, will wear a cloth grade mask or greater during class.
- Manikins will be placed at each corner of the room with at least 12 feet between them.
- Every student will be issued their own barrier device during practice sessions with breaths only being performed where absolutely necessary.
- Rooms and equipment will be thoroughly decontaminated between course sessions.
- Participants must arrive with adequate time prior to class for screening. Students arriving after the scheduled class start time will not be permitted entry.
Payment must accompany all registrations. Without payment, you will not be considered registered. Please notify us if you will NOT be attending the class you registered for. We require that you give at least one week's notice before the class date in order to receive a refund.