This course is designed for healthcare providers and other students who require a certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS). Within this course, students work with an American Heart Association instructor to review material, perform skills assessments, and complete a written test. This is considered an Initial course, and is best suited for students new to BLS material or students who have a BLS certification that is past its suggested renewal date.
CHI St. Alexius Technology and Education Center 1310 E. Main, Bismarck, ND 58501
Questions or Registrations:
The cost of registration is $45 and can be paid at the time of class via Cash (Preferred), Check, or Credit Card
To register by E-Mail, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, additional steps must be taken to help protect instructors and students. Please read the following list carefully since some items may require action on the part of students.
- Class sizes have been limited to 8 participants.
- All participants will be screened for fever and cough prior to entering class.
- All participants, including instructors, will wear a cloth grade mask or greater during class.
- Manikins will be placed at each corner of the room with at least 12 feet between them.
- Every student will be issued their own barrier device during practice sessions with breaths only being performed where absolutely necessary.
- Rooms and equipment will be thoroughly decontaminated between course sessions.
- Participants must arrive with adequate time prior to class for screening. Students arriving after the scheduled class start time will not be permitted entry.
Payment must accompany all registrations. Without payment, you will not be considered registered. Please notify us if you will NOT be attending the class you registered for. We require that you give at least one week's notice before the class date in order to receive a refund (Special COVID-19 Considerations apply).