This CPR Skills session is intended for participants who have completed an American Heart Association online blended learning course and need to demonstrate their skills to finalize their training. The blended learning option is an alternative to the traditional classroom based CPR Class, and offers greater flexibility with reduced classroom time (approximately 30 minutes). To participate in the AHA’s blended learning option, please follow the steps below:
- Go to elearning.heart.org and select the coursework that best fits your needs.
- Follow the instructions provided by the AHA’s online shop and complete the online coursework. When finished, print the course completion certificate and bring it with you to the skills session. If you are unable to print the certificate, you may email a PDF copy to the contact listed below.
- Once the online portion of the blended learning course is complete, follow the registration instructions below.
The skills session is an open rotating format, with several “cycles” of skill sessions occurring within the allotted time depending on the number of registrations. This means that some participants may have to wait momentarily for a new skills session to begin and spots will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
CHI St. Alexius Technology and Education Center 1310 E. Main, Bismarck, ND 58501
Questions or Registrations:
The cost of registration is $25 and can be paid at the time of class via Cash (Preferred), Check, or Credit Card
To reserve your spot for a skills session, please click the Signup.com button below.
For questions or comments, please reach out through the following contact options:
E-Mail, contact email@example.com
Due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, additional steps must be taken to help protect instructors and students. Please read the following list carefully since some items may require action on the part of students.
- Individual sessions have been limited to 8 participants.
- All participants will be screened for fever and cough prior to entering class.
- All participants, including instructors, will wear a cloth grade mask or greater during class.
- Manikins will be placed at each corner of the room with at least 12 feet between them.
- Every student will be issued their own barrier device during practice sessions with breaths only being performed where absolutely necessary.
- Rooms and equipment will be thoroughly decontaminated between course sessions.
- Participants must arrive with adequate time prior to class for screening. Students arriving after the scheduled class start time will not be permitted entry.
Payment must accompany all registrations. Without payment, you will not be considered registered. Please notify us if you will NOT be attending the class you registered for. We require that you give at least one week's notice before the class date in order to receive a refund (Special COVID-19 Considerations apply).