This course is for current American Heart Association Instructors who are currently aligned with the St Alexius AHA Training center. Within this course, instructors will update contact information, perform a brief review of current AHA related subjects, and have their instructor status renewed.
CHI St. Alexius Technology and Education Center 1310 E. Main, Bismarck, ND 58501
To reserve your spot, please click the Signup.com button below.
For questions or comments, please reach out through the following contact options:
E-Mail, contact email@example.com
Due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, additional steps must be taken to help protect instructors and students. Please read the following list carefully since some items may require action on the part of students.
- Class sizes have been limited to 8 participants.
- All participants will be screened for fever and cough prior to entering class.
- All participants, including instructors, will wear a cloth grade mask or greater during class.
- Manikins will be placed at each corner of the room with at least 12 feet between them.
- Every student will be issued their own barrier device during practice sessions with breaths only being performed where absolutely necessary.
- Rooms and equipment will be thoroughly decontaminated between course sessions.
- Participants must arrive with adequate time prior to class for screening. Students arriving after the scheduled class start time will not be permitted entry.
The cost of the renewal is $25 for Non-St Alexius Employees. Please bring a cash or check at the time of class.