PALS Purpose: This 2 day course is designed to improve outcomes for pediatric patients by preparing healthcare providers to effectively recognize and intervene in patients with respiratory emergencies, shock, and cardiopulmonary arrest by using high-performance team dynamics and high-quality individual skills.
This activity has been awarded 14 contact hours
PALS Provider Course Only: $220.00
PALS Provider Manual: $45.00
Questions or Registration:
Call the Education Center 701.530.7700 or Coordinator 701.530.7713
Payment must accompany all registrations. If registering online a credit card number is required. Please note that this site is secured and your card number is safe. If using this form as a mail in registration a check must be attached. Without payment, you will not be considered registered. Please notify us if you will NOT be attending the class you registered for. We require that you give at least one week's notice before the class date in order to receive a refund
Due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, additional steps must be taken to help protect instructors and students. Please read the following list carefully since some items may require action on the part of students.
- Class sizes have been limited to 8 participants.
- All participants will be screened for fever and cough prior to entering class.
- All participants, including instructors, will wear a cloth grade mask or greater during class.
- Manikins will be placed at each corner of the room with at least 12 feet between them.
- Every student will be issued their own barrier device during practice sessions with breaths only being performed where absolutely necessary.
- Rooms and equipment will be thoroughly decontaminated between course sessions.
- Participants must arrive with adequate time prior to class for screening. Students arriving after the scheduled class start time will not be permitted entry.
CHI St. Alexius Technology and Education Center 1310 E. Main, Bismarck, ND 58501
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instruction materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.