The Breastfeeding Basics class is an opportunity for parents to learn more about breastfeeding to help them make informed decisions about feeding their baby. Topics include benefits of breastfeeding, getting started, tips for success, questions and solutions, working while breastfeeding, and resources for ongoing support. The class is taught by Certified Lactation Counselors.
For more information from the course host, please call 701.530.4270.
CHI St. Alexius Technology and Education Building
1310 E. Main Avenue
Bismarck, ND 58501
6:00 - 8:30 pm
To Reserve your spot in class, click the SignUp button Below!
The cost of registration is $20 and can be paid at the time of class via Cash (Preferred), Check, or Credit Card
- To register by E-Mail, contact email@example.com
- For registration questions, call 701.530.7709 or 800.843.9628
Due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, additional steps must be taken to help protect instructors and students. Please read the following list carefully since some items may require action on the part of students.
- All participants will be screened for fever and cough prior to entering class.
- All participants, including instructors, will wear a cloth grade mask or greater during class.
- Rooms and equipment will be thoroughly decontaminated between course sessions.
- Participants must arrive with adequate time prior to class for screening. Students arriving after the scheduled class start time will not be permitted entry.