Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 7:00pm
CHI St. Alexius Health is pleased to offer a support group designed to provide a safe space to connect with others coping with prostate cancer. The group provides emotional and practical support.
Meetings will be held every third Wednesday of the month from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in Boniface Auditorium (accessible through the east patient entrance).
- July 20, 2022
- Join Cameron Charchenko, MD at the first meeting.
- August 17, 2022
- September 21, 2022
- October 19, 2022
- November 16, 2022
- December 21, 2022
Why should I join a prostate cancer support group? Because you could:
- Gain instant camaraderie and support. You will have someone to talk to and feel less alone.
- Feel a reduction in depression and anxiety. Emotional support is essential to surviving and thriving with prostate cancer.
- Learn coping skills and gain the tools necessary to deal with stress and to better adjust to your changing situation.
- Talk openly about your feelings and fears. It's no secret that men often find it difficult to express themselves – a situation amplified when sexual issues are a topic of conversation. A support group provides a safe environment to share.
For questions or more information, contact Shawn Morlock, Cancer Program Coordinator, at 701.530.7733.