The Best In Joint Replacement
CHI St. Alexius Health and The Bone & Joint Center work together to lead the upper Midwest region in general and specialized orthopaedic care. Our experienced team consists of highly trained physicians, advanced practice clinicians, therapists, and nurses.
We are dedicated to providing a full range of specialty orthopaedic services in the following areas:
You or your loved one can benefit from a joint replacement and get back to the activities you enjoy quickly and safely. Our experienced team performs more than 1,000 joint replacement surgeries each year, with more than 15 years of experience on average.
Leading the Region in:
- Low complication rates
- Low readmission rates
- New and advanced surgical procedures
- Return home the same day (Nearly 65 percent of patients, who choose same day discharge, successfully return home the day of their elective knee or hip replacement surgery.)
You will feel a greater ease and convenience before and after your surgery with the use of Wellbe, an automated platform used to guide your surgical journey, coordinate with care teams, and offer real-time insight into your progress. With patient education prior to surgery, personal phone calls, and electronic touch points, we ensure the highest quality, safe patient care before and after your surgery.
CHI St. Alexius Health Bismarck received North Dakota’s first Gold Seal of Approval for Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement from The Joint Commission.
Why choose us for joint replacement?
- Dedicated team of board-certified orthopaedic specialists
- Early mobilization to prevent complications
- Therapy immediately after surgery is done in the comfort of your home using Wellbe as a guide
- Team of therapists and nurses readily available to address all needs
- Nearly 97 percent of patients say they feel comfortable and their pain was manageable after surgery
- Sports medicine
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release
- Fracture care
- Hand and upper extremities surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Advanced and pediatric care
- Primary and secondary hip and knee reconstruction
- Video arthroscopy
- Ligament reconstruction
- Artificial disc replacement surgery