CHI St. Alexius Health Human Performance Center (HPC) is dedicated to the restoration and development of movement and function. Restoration is made possible through a wide variety of physical and occupational therapy services. The cost of therapy services are generally submitted to your health care insurance for payment. However, it is always best to check with your insurance company to see what therapy service is covered prior to receiving treatment.
- Click here for more information on therapy services.
The development and refinement of human motion and function is made possible by asking the body to do more than it has done in the past. An improvement in your general health and well-being is obtained by participating in the fitness services of the HPC. Athletic development requires the specialized training provided by the Acceleration Program. Acceleration at CHI St. Alexius Health in proud to be a member of the Athletic Republic network. Both of these services are membership based.
- Click here for more information on Concussion Management for Coaches and Athletes
- Click here for more information on fitness
- Click here for more information on the SilverSneakers® Fitness Program
- Click Here to learn about the Human Performance Center's Acceleration Program and Athletic Republic.
Orthopaedic Center of Excellence
310 N. 9th St. - 2nd Floor of Building
Bismarck, ND 58504
Therapy Services - 701-530-8100
Fitness Services - 701-530-8102
Acceleration Services - 701-530-8102
Toll Free for all Services - 800-222-7858
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Friday - 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday to Friday - 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday - 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Sunday - 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Seasonal, during school - 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Summer - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.