Health Care Online
MyChart is a secure, online tool connecting you to parts of your medical record and allows you to manage your health care when it is convenient for you – 24 hours a day. It is a free service offered to our patients. To access the patient portal, you will need computer access with an internet connection or a smartphone.
With your single MyChart Username and Password, you can:
- View portions of your medical chart, including summaries of your medical visits and many of your test results
- Review and update your health history, allergies, and medications
- Request prescription refills
- Send and receive secure messages that allow you to communicate with your provider
- Manage your appointments and complete eCheck-in
- View your billing and insurance summaries
- Manage care for your loved ones by proxy access to link their account to yours
- Access features from your mobile device (see drop down below)
- Download the MyChart brochure here
If you need MyChart assistance please email email@example.com or call toll free 844.528.8383 Please do not use MyChart for urgent medical matters. Instead, contact your provider directly or, in the case of emergency, call 911.
Registration is easy!
- If you have already been provided with a MyChart activation code, click to enter your code and setup a username and password.
- If you do not have an activation code, click to request one. Our staff will send you an enrollment letter containing your activation code via email or postal mail after validating your submission with the information in your medical record at CHI St. Alexius Health.
- Or you can visit a CHI St. Alexius Health Clinic and staff will assist you.
If you need immediate questions answered call toll free (844) 528-8383.
- What is MyChart?
- Is there a fee to use MyChart?
- How do I sign up?
- Who do I contact if I have further questions?
Your Medical Record
- When can I see my test results in MyChart?
- Why are certain test results not shared electronically via MyChart?
- If some of my health information on MyChart is not correct, what should I do?
- If I send a message to my doctor, when can I expect a reply?
MyChart For My Family
- Can I view a family member's health record in MyChart?
- Can I ask questions regarding a family member from my MyChart account?
- Can my spouse and I share one MyChart account?
After I Have Enrolled
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- Can you send me a new activation code as I have lost it, let it expire or did not receive it?
- Where can I update my personal information (e.g., home address, e-mail or change my password)?
- How is MyChart secure?
- I was logged out of MyChart, what happened?
- What do I need to use MyChart?
- My activation code does not work, what should I do?
What is MyChart?
MyChart offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Appointment requests for all specialties
- Real-time appointment scheduling with a primary care physician
- Access your personal and family's medical records
- Message your physician's office
- View lab results
- View your CHI St. Alexius Health Bill
Is there a fee to use MyChart?
MyChart is a free service offered to our patients.
How do I sign up?
Patients who wish to participate will be issued a MyChart activation code during their clinic visit. This code will enable you to log in and create your own username and password. If you were not issued an activation code, you may call your primary care clinic to get one, ask to sign up during your next office visit or sign up online.
Who do I contact if I have further questions?
You may e-mail us at MyChart@primecare.org with any questions.
When can I see my test results in MyChart?
Your test results are released to your MyChart account after your physician has reviewed them. This is generally within 5 business days.
Why are certain test results not shared electronically via MyChart?
Your provider is able to determine which types of test results are able to be accessed through MyChart. Further, tests of a very sensitive nature are not released to MyChart.
If some of my health information on MyChart is not correct, what should I do?
Your MyChart information comes directly from your electronic medical record at your doctor's office. Ask your doctor to correct any inaccurate information at your next clinic visit. Your health information is reviewed and updated in your electronic medical record each visit.
If I send a message to my doctor or nurse, when can I expect a reply?
You will generally receive an answer within 1-3 business days. Please note that MyChart should not be used for urgent situations. Please contact your medical center if the situation requires immediate attention or dial 911 if it is an emergency.
Can I view a family member's health record in MyChart?
Yes you can. This is called Proxy access and allows a parent (or guardian) to log into their personal MyChart account, and then connect to information regarding their family member. Complete a Proxy Consent Form and return it to one of our medical facilities to request access to this convenient service.
Can I ask questions regarding a family member from my MyChart account?
MyChart offers direct access to your personal health record and communicating about another individual's information would be placed in your health record. This information would not appear in the correct health record and could potentially jeopardize medical care.
Can my spouse and I share one MyChart account?
No, due to the sensitive nature of medical information, each adult must establish their own MyChart account.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
You may click the "Forgot password" link on the sign-in page to reset your password online.
Can you send me a new activation code as I have lost it, let it expire or did not receive it?
TTo request a new activation code on MyChart, you may call your primary care clinic to get one, ask to sign up during your next office visit or sign up online.
Where can I update my personal information (e.g., home address, e-mail or change my password)?
Once logged into MyChart, select the My Account from the navagation menu on the left side of the screen and choose the correct option.
How is MyChart secure?
We take great care to ensure your health information is kept private and secure. Access to information is controlled through secure activation codes, personal usernames, and passwords. Each person controls their password, and the account cannot be accessed without that password. Further, MyChart uses the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology with no caching to automatically encrypt your session with MyChart. Unlike conventional e-mail, all MyChart messaging is done while you are securely logged on to our website.
MyChart is owned and operated by MyChart and is fully compliant with federal and state laws pertaining to your privacy. Your name and e-mail address will be treated with the same care and privacy given your health records and will never be sold or leased by MyChart.
I was logged out of MyChart, what happened?
We aim to protect your privacy and security of your information. While logged into MyChart, if your keyboard remains idle for 15 minutes or more, you will be automatically logged out of MyChart. We recommend that you log out of your MyChart session if you need to leave your computer for even a short period of time.
What do I need to use MyChart?
You need access to a computer connected to the Internet and an up-to-date browser (such as Internet Explorer).
My activation code does not work, what should I do?
For your security, your activation code expires after 14 days and is no longer valid after the first time you use it. If you still have problems, email us at MyChart@primecare.org.
Download the FREE app today!
Simply go to the App Store or Google Play and search "MyChart Powered by Epic" and install the app on your tablet or mobile device.
|If you need immediate questions answered call toll free 844.528.8383|