New members add greater generational, sector, regional diversity to make current board “the most broadly representative” in many years. The Greater North Dakota Chamber (GNDC), North Dakota’s largest and leading business advocacy association announced today the appointments of six new members of their Board of Directors: Matt Dunlevy, Martin Hannig, Tonya Holmstrom, Vaune Johnson, Kevin Magstadt, and Kurt Schley.
- Matt Dunlevy is President and CEO of SkySkopes, a regional unmanned aircraft startupheadquartered in Grand Forks.
- Martin Hannig is General Manager of John Deere Electronic Solutions in Fargo.
- Tonya Holmstrom is an accountant and shareholder of Widmer Roel PC of Bismarck.
- Vaune Johnson is from Dickinson and is Market President for Cornerstone Bank.
- Kevin Magstadt is Director of Business Development for Kraus-Anderson ConstructionCompany in Bismarck.
- Kurt Schley is the CEO of CHI St. Alexius Health in Bismarck.
GNDC President and CEO Arik Spencer said the organization had “an abundance of riches” with a broad pool of applicants to choose from.
“GNDC is pleased to welcome this large group of talented and accomplished business leaders to our Board of Directors. Matt, Martin, Tonya, Vaune, Kevin, and Kurt were ultimately elected based on the breadth of their experiences, the diversity of the industries and regions they represent, and the perspectives they will provide GNDC in our work on behalf of North Dakota’s business community. With their elections, our new Board of Directors is the most broadly representative group we’ve had in many years. This reflects both our commitment to greater representation and North Dakota’s growing economy.”
About GNDC: The Greater North Dakota Chamber is the state’s premier business advocacy organization. With more than 1,000 members across the state, in every economic sector, GNDC represents the interests of North Dakota’s business community in promoting policies and initiatives in pursuit of making our state’s business climate the best in the nation.
For more information about GNDC, visit us online at www.ndchamber.com.