You may have heard about the CHI St. Alexius Health 10K. We are now excited to announce the CHI St. Alexius Health Motivational Mile at the Bismarck Marathon! It’s not the longest course at the Bismarck Marathon, but the CHI St. Alexius Motivational Mile has participants taking some of the biggest steps toward achieving health goals. The CHI St. Alexius Motivational Mile will serve as a celebration of life for people who have overcome physical and mental obstacles and chose to get back on their feet striving for better health.
With the support of family members, friends and other onlookers, walkers are sure to feel a sense of accomplishment when they cross the finish line. The event is not limited to individuals with medical conditions.
- The non-competitive walk is scheduled to begin at 5:30 pm on Friday, September 20 at Haaland Field in Cottonwood Park
- Registration begins at 5pm
- The walk is free with the first 100 participants receiving a free t-shirt
- Registration is available online - CLICK
The walk will circle back and end in Haaland Field as well effectively kicking off the 2019 Bismarck Marathon festivities. The BNSF Railway Kids Mini Marathon and new Kupper Suburu Bisbark 4k will follow on Friday night. On Saturday morning, all competitive races begin. See thebismarckmarathon.com for more details.
Are you ready for a relay??
Come run and have some fun on Saturday, September 21! Our 10K course is flat, fast, and fun. Have a great time setting your personal best time! All participants receive a runners quarter zip shirt, backpack, sunglasses, Hoo-rag, and a commemorative finishers medal. All 10K runners receive a finishers medal with the CHI St. Alexius Health logo on the ribbon!
To sign up for the CHI St. Alexius Health 10K, or any of the races and for more information CLICK
We have two available spots for a corporate relay team free of charge! A five person relay is a perfect opportunity to be a part of the entire marathon while only running a portion! It’s a great time to have fun with friends and colleges!
- 1st runner: Start Line at Cottonwood Park
- 2nd runner: Exchange Zone #1 - Riverwood Drive and tunnel area by Expressway Bridge
- 3rd Runner: Exchange Zone #2 - Along trail about .25 miles northwest of Prairie West Golf Course entrance in Mandan
- 4th runner: Exchange Zone #3 - Along trail adjacent to Raging Rivers Parking Lot
- 5th runner: Exchange Zone #4 - Along trail by Clem Kelly Tennis Court parking lot entrance
If you are interested in forming a five person CHI St. Alexius Health relay team, please contact Jeremy Fettig at email@example.com. We have a limit of two free team entries left!
Volunteer and support your friends and colleagues!
If you do not want to participate in the Motivational Mile or the 10K run but still want to be part of the action, we will have volunteer opportunities for you!
More information to come!
Be sure to check out our social media for updates, training tips, photos and more!