One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer sometime in her life.
- Get a 3D Mammogram at YOUR convenience!
- No referral needed for a screening mammogram
- Schedule your mammogram when it’s convenient for you
- We guarantee an appointment within one week – includes appointments that need to be rescheduled
- We send your results to the provider of your choice
- Most insurances accepted
3D mammography has become the new standard for detecting breast cancer at CHI St. Alexius Health in Bismarck and Mandan. It helps doctors see breast tissue in greater depth and clarity.
We are proud to offer the latest in breast imaging technology: wide-angle breast tomosynthesis. A wide-angle 3D mammogram offers a better view of breast tissue than a standard 3D mammogram.
Our 50-degree angle, the industry’s highest depth resolution, captures more detail for the highest quality 3D images. This increases diagnostic confidence enabling earlier detection.
Early Detection is Key
- Schedule a screening mammogram every year. The American Cancer Society recommends women age 40 and older have an annual screening mammogram.
- Schedule an annual clinical breast examination. The best way to detect breast cancer early is to combine annual mammograms with a yearly clinical breast examination by an experienced health care provider.
- Perform breast self-examinations on a monthly basis. Regular self-exams permit women to detect early changes and small lumps in the breast. If you discover any of these changes, notify your healthcare provider immediately.