How We’re Keeping You Safe
To continue to provide important care for our community, CHI St. Alexius Health has resumed elective and non-emergency procedures at all campuses. Just as we have always done, we are caring for our patients with their safety and that of our caregivers’ top of mind.
In addition to our thorough cleaning procedures, we are:
- Requiring every staff member to wear a mask.
- Recommending that patients wear a mask.
- Requiring COVID-19 testing for patients prior surgery.
- Prioritizing procedures, reducing patient volume for physicians and caregivers, and establishing social distancing guidelines for visitors.
- Carefully monitoring the number of COVID-19 cases - should the numbers increase, we will take appropriate measures.
- Screening employees and physicians upon arrival for symptoms.
- Arranging for common areas to accommodate social distancing.