Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at CHI St. Alexius Health Devils Lake Hospital! CHI St. Alexius Health Devils Lake Hospital is all about community, and this means we value not only the community around us, but also the community here at our hospital. We provide a full range of benefits to help eligible employees care for themselves and their families.
- Browse our job listings here.
- An active email address is required. If you do not have one, you must set one up online prior to applying. Authorization for background checks, offer of employment, etc., will all be sent via email. It is very important to actively check your email account after you have applied.
- ALL fields on the application need to be completed or we will not be able to process your application!
- All applicants are required to create a profile online in order to apply. This profile will remain in our employment application system so that you can log into it at anytime. You may use your online profile to apply for positions across Catholic Health Initiatives and CHI St. Alexius Health. Your account will remain online so that you can access it at any later date to make edits, update or reapply.
- You can apply for more than one position. If you are interested in applying for several positions, you will need to re-submit your online application for each requisition number associated with the position you want to apply for.
- Actively check your email account. Applicants will receive several emails throughout the interview process that will require confirmation and electronic signatures. These communications sent via email are vital to getting applicants through our system to become potential employees.
- Questions can be directed to CHI St. Alexius Health Devils Lake Human Resource Office at 701.662.9717.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accomodation in order to apply for a currently open position with CHI St. Alexius Health Devils Lake Hospital, please call 701.662.9717 or email Bonnie Mattern at firstname.lastname@example.org.