Charity Ball Reimagined! A Salute to Scrubs 2020
Whether you dress up, mask up or kick your feet up, the CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Foundation invites you to bid it up and laugh it up with us at Charity Ball 2020 – Salute to Scrubs! The 38th Annual Charity Ball promises be our most unique event yet, with the option to participate in-person or at-home.
Black ties are optional. Scrubs are essential! A “Salute to Scrubs” is set for Saturday, November 21, 2020, with a champagne social beginning at 5:30 p.m. at 528 21st Street West, Dickinson (located in the former Whiting / Remco Building east of Evergreen and north of Runnings). The social will be followed by dinner, auction, and live entertainment by headlining comic, Jeff Allen.
TICKETS: Two ways to participate!
1. Event Tickets (In-Person)
- Guests will be “admitted” by our frontline staff, including a temp check and registration bracelet. You can dress to the nines, or honor our healthcare heroes by wearing your custom Charity Ball scrubs, available to order through Logo Magic with proceeds benefitting the Foundation: Salute to Scrubs/charityball2020
- Our venue has ample room to spread out, including a limited number of VIP ‘Quarantine’ Suites with designated VIP hosts.
- Seating is limited! Please reserve your event seats by November 1st by calling 701.456.4746 or online, see dropdown below.
2. Charity Ball House Call (In-a-Box) - Watch & Bid from Home!
- Can’t attend in person but still would love to be part of the fun? Let us bring Charity Ball to you! Your registration will include your own pair of scrub pants, soft wear t-shirt, reusable mask, event materials, and a sweet treat, delivered or shipped to you before the big event.
- A portion of Charity Ball will be live streamed, with an opportunity for anyone at home to participate in our texting and live auctions!
- Please purchase your box by October 26th by calling 701.456.4746 or online, see dropdown below.
Stay tuned to this site for ways to participate in our exciting texting and live auction the week and evening of our event!
Ticket order forms are mailed 6 weeks before the event. Tickets available for purchase in the dropdown below.