Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry. We provide a full range of benefits to help eligible employees care for themselves and their families in mind, body and spirit.
Now is the time to apply!
Select positions (Nursing, Radiology, Surgical Techs and Lab Techs) are eligible for top sign-on bonuses for those who complete the application process, are interviewed, and sign an offer by June 30, 2022!
- Browse our job listings here.
- An active email address is required. If you do not have one, you must set one up online prior to applying. Authorization for background checks, offer of employment, etc., will all be sent via email. It is very important to actively check your email account after you have applied.
- ALL fields on the application need to be completed or we will not be able to process your application!
- All applicants are required to create a profile online in order to apply. This profile will remain in our employment application system so that you can log into it at anytime. You may use your online profile to apply for positions across Catholic Health Initiatives and CHI St. Alexius Health. Your account will remain online so that you can access it at any later date to make edits, update, or reapply.
- You can apply for more than one position. If you are interested in applying for several positions, you will need to re-submit your online application for each requisition number associated with the position you want to apply for.
- Actively check your email account. Applicants will receive several emails throughout the interview process that will require confirmation and electronic signatures. These communications sent via email are vital to getting applicants through our system to become potential employees.
- Questions can be directed to CHI St. Alexius Health Human Resource Office at 701.456.4274. We look forward to hearing from you!
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with CHI St. Alexius Dickinson, please call (701) 456-4274 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .