CHI St. Alexius Healtlh Dickinson Presents:
Human Trafficking 201 - “Working with Human Trafficking Survivors: Interventions”
Upon Completion of this program, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the impact of trauma and neglect.
- Recognize both the physical and mental indicators of trafficking.
- Identify trauma-informed interventions and support for potential victims of trafficking.
Featuring Guest Speaker Connie Fulton, RN, A/P-FNE, Victim of Crime (VOCA) Case Specialist, Youthworks
DATES AND TIMES:
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020, 12:00PM – 1:00 PM
VENUE: CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Meeting Rooms A and B
*ALL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND*
For Additional Information Contact: Pat Billings at 701-456-4469 or email@example.com