Help us name Dickinson’s new orthopaedic robot!
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson recently announced the purchase and installation of the Stryker Mako SmartRobotics™ System for orthopaedic surgeries. This advancement in joint replacement surgery transforms the way total knee, partial knee and total hip replacements are performed. Submit your idea for naming the robot below!
- Eligibility. Multiple entries per person/group will be accepted.
- Entry Period. We are accepting robot name submissions through the end of day on Sunday, February 14, 2021.
- How to Enter. Submit entries via this form. Contest participants will be notified if your entry is the winner.
- Intellectual Property. Entrants, upon submission, release any and all rights of all entries to CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson.
- Determining the Winner. After the conclusion of the entry period, each submission will be reviewed by a team of judges assembled by CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson. The judges will select the top three entries, from which a winner will be selected.
- Winner notification. The winner will be notified of their winning entry if contact information is given.