Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Talk Saves Lives: A Brief Introduction to Suicide Prevention
Presented by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP)
- Thursday, 4/28/22 at 2:00pm MT - Located in Conference Rooms ABC at CHI St. Alexius Health, 2500 Fairway Street, Dickinson, ND
- Free and open to the public. No RSVP is required. Masks are required in the hospital facility.
- About the presentation: Suicide can be prevented. This presentation will cover what we know about this leading cause of death, the most up-to-date research on prevention, and what we can all do to fight suicide. Participants will learn the common risk factors for suicide, how to spot the warning signs in others, and how to keep ourselves, our loved ones and those in our community safe.
- Presenter: Samantha Christopherson, Dakotas Area Director, AFSP. To find out how to schedule AFSP to present this or other related suicide prevention presentations at your organization or school, contact Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feel free to share the Facebook Event Link to help spread the word: https://www.facebook.com/events/694788121571970?ref=newsfeed