Dickinson Medical Center
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Medical Center is a 25-bed, Critical Access Hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons and JCAHO.
For a full list of our awards and certifications, click here. We serve patients from southwestern North Dakota, eastern Montana, and northern South Dakota.
We carry the vision of our founding Sisters by building healthier communities through a healing ministry.
New Facility. Better Care.
Our new facility at 2500 Fairway Street in Dickinson features a hospital (west wing, one-story) connected to our medical clinic (east wing, three-story).
Check our Services Menu below for CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Medical Center. For additional services, check the listings under our clinic facilities:
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Medical Center has three public entrances within the facility.
- Main Hospital Lobby (admissions, visitors, gift shop, Lefty's Cafe, job interviews, or events in Confernce Rooms): use the south / Fairway Street entrance.
- Emergency Entrance (open 24/7): Empire Road Loop, on the northwest corner of the facility.
- Clinic (open M-F): use the east entrance off 23rd Ave. West.
Along with the medical services we provide (listed under Services tab below), additional services found at CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Medical Center include:
- Gift Shop
- Lefty's Cafe (Open to public M - F)
- Daily Perks Coffee Shop (Clinic Entrance, open M - F)