All Of Your Services In One Place
CHI St. Alexius Health's Dickinson Medical Clinic is a comprehensive clinic offering several services under one roof. Our team provides care in family practice, women's health, orthopaedics, surgical care, and audiology.
Our providers consists of doctors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. They work closely with nurses, support staff, and one another to offer you the best care, in the most seamless way possible.
For any new patient including Same-Day Appointments:
- Patient Information
- Consent Form
- History Form - English | History Form - Spanish
- Designation of Persons Involved in a Patient's Care or Payment of Care
- Additional Health Screening Questionnaire
For new patients establishing care with one of our providers:
The clinic can be accessed by the east entrance of CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson, from 23rd Avenue West.
We offer care in a variety of different specialties:
We cares about women's special health needs, from young adulthood through pregnancy, menopause, and post-menopausal years. Our team of providers understand women's health issues across generations in the context of today's medicine. From routine, annual woman well-checks to pregnancy to reproductive concerns, we are here for you at every stage of your life.
Women's Health Providers:
Women's Health services available at CHI St. Alexius Health's Dickinson Medical Clinic include:
- Prenatal care
- Baby delivery
- Peri/post menopausal concerns such as heavy, abnormal uterine bleeding, hot flashes, mood changes, depression, libido issues
- Annual exams for screening purposes: pap smears, breast exams, complete physical exam, ordering screening tests for cholesterol, diabetes, bone density, colon cancer screening, depression screening, skin cancer screenings
- Counseling on health education/wellness.
- Discuss issues with weight.
- Urinary problems: infections, incontinence, hesitancy, over active bladder
- Menstrual type headaches
- Thyroid screening and management of thyroid disorders
- Vulvar/genital lesions, concerns
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- STD testing
- Breast concerns, (masses, pain, discharge)
- Pelvic Pain
- Ovarian Cysts
- Family practice type problems: Abdominal Pain, Mild reflux, Conjunctivitis, Otitis media, Otitis externa, upper respiratory infections, pharyngitis
- Obstetric and Gynecologic surgery
Click below for helpful handouts for Prenatal Patients:
Orthopaedic Care at CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson offers excellent orthopedic specialties in:
- Sports Medicine
- Bone and Joint Disease
- Joint Replacement
- Hips, Knees, Shoulders and Hands
- Foot Surgery/Arthroscopic Surgery
- Vertebral Compression Fracture (Osteoporosis)
- Balloon Kyphoplasty
Surgical Care Services provided by General Surgeon Dr. Richard Thompson of CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson include:
- Digestive tract surgery
- Abdominal G.I. and Biliary Surgery (Gall Bladder)
- Breast-all types of benign and malignant diseases
- Skin and underlying tissue-all types of benign and malignant diseases
- Endocrine system-thyroid and parathyroid glands, pancreas and adrenal glands
- Surgical Oncology-surgical treatment of cancer and coordination of treatment
- Trauma and burns-all phases of care
- Vascular surgery
- Hernia Surgery
To visit with our clinic's Surgical Care office about scheduling a surgical consult through your primary care provider, please call 701.456.4200.
For the convenience of our patients, we host a variety of visiting specialists in our facility to save you time and travel:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Asthma
- Bladder Care
Inquire with your specialty provider to find out if they travel to Dickinson for office visits.
Several of our clinic providers also offer costmetic services, including Laser Hair Removal and Botox costmetic. Consults are free, and package pricing is available.
See Services menu below for a full list of medical services offered at Dickinson Medical Clinic. If you are unable to find a services listed under Dickinson Medical Clinic, check the listings under our clinic facilities: