CHI St. Alexius Health's Dickinson Medical Clinic is a comprehensive clinic offering several services under one roof. Our team provides care in family practice, women's health, orthopaedics, surgical care, and audiology.
Our providers consists of doctors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. They work closely with nurses, support staff, and one another to offer you the best care, in the most seamless way possible.
The clinic can be accessed by the east entrance of CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson, from 23rd Avenue West.
We offer care in a variety of different specialties:
Whether you need a long-term primary care provider or a same-day appointment for an acute illness, a member of our family medicine team in Dickinson can help:
- Dr. Shawna Baker
- Shad Brophy, PA-C
- DesiRae Dinius, PA-C
- Lea Floberg, FNP-C
- Elizabeth Fridrich, PA-C
- Kelly Glick, PA-C
- Kelsey Kuylen, FNP
- Dr. Volney Willett
We cares about women's special health needs, from young adulthood through pregnancy, menopause, and post-menopausal years. Our team of providers understand women's health issues across generations in the context of today's medicine. From routine, annual woman well-checks to pregnancy to reproductive concerns, we are here for you at every stage of your life.
Women's Health Providers:
Women's Health services available at CHI St. Alexius Health's Dickinson Medical Clinic include:
- Prenatal care
- Baby delivery
- Peri/post menopausal concerns such as heavy, abnormal uterine bleeding, hot flashes, mood changes, depression, libido issues
- Annual exams for screening purposes: pap smears, breast exams, complete physical exam, ordering screening tests for cholesterol, diabetes, bone density, colon cancer screening, depression screening, skin cancer screenings
- Counseling on health education/wellness.
- Discuss issues with weight.
- Urinary problems: infections, incontinence, hesitancy, over active bladder
- Menstrual type headaches
- Thyroid screening and management of thyroid disorders
- Vulvar/genital lesions, concerns
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- STD testing
- Breast concerns, (masses, pain, discharge)
- Pelvic Pain
- Ovarian Cysts
- Family practice type problems: Abdominal Pain, Mild reflux, Conjunctivitis, Otitis media, Otitis externa, upper respiratory infections, pharyngitis
- Obstetric and Gynecologic surgery
Orthopaedic Care at CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson offers excellent orthopedic specialties in:
- Sports Medicine
- Bone and Joint Disease
- Joint Replacement
- Hips, Knees, Shoulders and Hands
- Foot Surgery/Arthroscopic Surgery
- Vertebral Compression Fracture (Osteoporosis)
- Balloon Kyphoplasty
For information on members of our Orthopaedic Medical Staff, see links below:
- Dr. Derrick Cote
- Dr. Ronald Isackson
Audiology services at CHI St. Alexius Health's Dickinson Medical Clinic are provided by Board-Certified Audiologist David Ness, AuD.
- Performing balance evaluations and treatment
- Hearing and tinnitus evaluations
- Auditory brainstem response evaluations (ABR)
- Auditory processing disorder (APD)
- Hearing aids and FM systems (including assessments, fittings, and verification measure)
- Working cooperatively with Therapy Services for those patients dealing with balance and vertigo issues
Surgical Care Services provided by General Surgeon Dr. Robert S. Riddick of CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson include:
- Digestive tract surgery
- Abdominal G.I. and Biliary Surgery (Gall Bladder)
- Breast-all types of benign and malignant diseases
- Skin and underlying tissue-all types of benign and malignant diseases
- Endocrine system-thyroid and parathyroid glands, pancreas and adrenal glands
- Surgical Oncology-surgical treatment of cancer and coordination of treatment
- Trauma and burns-all phases of care
- Vascular surgery
- Hernia Surgery
To visit with our clinic's Surgical Care office about scheduling a surgical consult through your primary care provider, please call 701.456.4200.
For the convenience of our patients, we host a variety of visiting specialists in our facility to save you time and travel:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Asthma
- Bladder Care
Inquire with your specialty provider to find out if they travel to Dickinson for office visits.
See Services menu below for a full list of medical services offered at Dickinson Medical Clinic. If you are unable to find a services listed under Dickinson Medical Clinic, check the listings under our clinic facilities: