We care about women's special health needs, from young adulthood through pregnancy, menopause, and post-menopausal years. Our team of providers understand women's health issues across generations in the context of today's medicine. From routine, annual woman well-checks to pregnancy to reproductive concerns, we are here for you at every stage of your life.
Women's Health Providers:
- Prenatal care
- Baby delivery
- InterStim procedures for Overactive Bladder
- Peri/post menopausal concerns such as heavy, abnormal uterine bleeding, hot flashes, mood changes, depression, libido issues
- Annual exams for screening purposes: pap smears, breast exams, complete physical exam, ordering screening tests for cholesterol, diabetes, bone density, colon cancer screening, depression screening, skin cancer screenings
- Counseling on health education/wellness.
- Discuss issues with weight.
- Urinary problems: infections, incontinence, hesitancy, over active bladder
- Menstrual type headaches
- Thyroid screening and management of thyroid disorders
- Vulvar/genital lesions, concerns
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- STD testing
- Breast concerns, (masses, pain, discharge)
- Pelvic Pain
- Ovarian Cysts
- Family practice type problems: Abdominal Pain, Mild reflux, Conjunctivitis, Otitis media, Otitis externa, upper respiratory infections, pharyngitis
- Obstetric and Gynecologic surgery
Sharing your pregnancy with other women who know exactly what you’re going through is the best way to learn and feel confident throughout this wonderful journey.
CenteringPregnancy® is a group-visit prenatal care program that offers, in a group setting, the three major components of prenatal care: Health checks; Education; and Support.
Dr. Thomas Arnold offers the groundbreaking InterStim surgical procedure - an advanced therapy that can improve quality of life for women with overactive bladder (OAB) when standard treatments fail.
For qualifying OAB patients, Inter-Stim® Therapy by Medtronic employs an implanted unilateral lead stimulating the S3 nerve root that is attached to a small pacemaker placed within a subdermal pocket in the buttock region.
Click below digital handouts for Prenatal Patients:
- 3D Ultrasound Information
- Acceptable Over-the-Counter Medications
- Adding Your Newborn to Your Insurance
- Baby & Me Tobacco Free Program
- Baby's First Ride Carseat Class Dates 2020
- Carseat Safety for Mom and Baby
- Dickinson Newborn Insurance Enrollment Flyer
- Food Safety Information Handout
- La Leche League Breastfeeding Resource Group
- Little Links Community Play Group Brochure
- Newborn Well Check Information
- No Shaving Notice
- Perineal Exercises
- Postpartum Depression Information