Someone has a stroke every 40 seconds in the U.S.
- Each year, about as many Americans have a stroke as a heart attack.
- After years of decline, recent data shows that stroke mortality has climbed 3 percent.
80% of strokes are preventable.
- About three in four people who have a first stroke, have blood pressure greater than 140/90 mm Hg.
- One in three American adults has high blood pressure.
Stroke is largely treatable.
The faster you are treated, the more likely you are to recover. It is important to follow-up with your family provider and follow their recommendations to help decrease your risk factors.
Schedule an appointment today!
- Bismarck - 701.530.5550
- Carrington - 701.652.2515
- Dickinson - 701.456.4200
- Garrison - 701.463.2245
- Mandan - 701.667.4600
- Minot - 701.858.1800
- Williston - 701.572.7651
Click for more information.