Hearing Treatment For All Ages
Audiologists specialize in hearing disorders, evaluating patients’ hearing function and providing rehabilitation treatment options in patients of all ages. They also offer hearing loss prevention management for patients to preserve the hearing they have.
Audiologists work to find the cause of hearing problems, determining what treatment options are available and best for you. They work closely with Ear, Nose & Throat specialists as well as family practice providers to determine if hearing problems can be corrected medically. If hearing aids are the only option for you, they offer hearing aid service and a variety of products to help you hear as well as possible.
- Hearing and tinnitus evaluations
- Auditory brainstem response evaluations (ABR)
- Auditory processing disorder (APD)
- Performing balance evaluations and treatment
- Hearing aids and FM systems (including assessments, fittings, and verification measure)
- Working cooperatively with therapy services for those patients dealing with balance and vertigo issues
Related Links: Ear, Nose and Throat
To learn more about Audiology Services at a given location, see participating locations listed in the Facilities tab (below) and call for more information.