Helping Workers And Companies
Our experienced team of Occupational Medicine providers distinguish themselves in the community at helping workers and companies achieve and maintain the highest standard of health and wellbeing for the worker. Whether you seek preventative services, pre-employment services or injury management, Company Care strives to provide personalized service to meet your needs in a timely manner.
The Occupational Medicine Clinic is open to anyone who has sustained an injury or illness at their job or has sustained an injury or illness that is preventing them from returning to work and provide both convenient care services. CHI St. Alexius Health Occupational Medicine provides preventative medicine services, pre-employment screenings, and injury management.
Our goal is to help you create and maintain a safe work environment.
Our services include: (Services can be on-site)
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT physicals
- Post injury examinations
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Acute Injury RTO learn more about Occupational Medicine Services at a given location, see participating locations listed in the Facilities tab (below) and call for more information.
- “Work Ability” testing to facilitate return to work
- Work hardening/conditioning
- Annual vaccinations
- WSI injured worker case management
- Workability/limitation testing
- Imaging (diagnostic radiology, CTs, MRIs)
- Laboratory services
- Drug Screen Collection and MRO services
- Post Accident
- After hours and weekends
- Respiratory clearance and FIT testing
- Worksite assessments and functional job descriptions
- PFT, Audiometric and vision screens
- Discounted fitness services
- Access to a large network of CHI St. Alexius Health services, specialists and medical facilities
- Ergonomic assessments, customized individual and group training
To learn more about Occupational Medicine Services at a given location, see participating locations listed in the Facilities tab (below) and call for more information.