The Right Help For Injuries
Orthopaedic care at CHI St. Alexius Health helps keep you on the move. The most common cause of a patient visits to an orthopaedic physician is for the treatment of a broken bone. An orthopaedic physician may also see many patients for the treatment and management of arthritis and other joint problems.
Orthopaedists use both surgical and nonsurgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, tumors and congenital disorders
Orthopaedic Services Include:
- Sports medicine
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release
- Joint replacement of the hip, knee, and shoulder
- Fracture care
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Advanced and pediatric care
- Primary and secondary hip and knee reconstruction
- Video arthroscopy
- Ligament reconstruction
- Artificial disc replacement surgery
To learn more about Orthopaedic Services at a given location, see participating locations listed in the Facilities tab (below) and call for more information.