Comprehensive Pediatric Care
Comprehensive pediatric care is available for babies, children, adolescents, and young adults up to age 21 years.
At CHI St. Alexius Health, our dedicated pediatricians and family medicine providers are committed to ensuring children get the best start in life.
Providers deliver preventive health maintenance for healthy children as well as medical care for children who are acutely or chronically ill.
Our healthcare professionals manage the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of children in every stage of development - in good health or in illness.
In caring for your child, a pediatrician or family medicine provider will:
- Do physical exams
- Give your child recommended immunizations
- Make sure your child is meeting developmental milestones in growth, behavior, and skills
- Diagnose and treat your child's illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health problems
- Give you information about your child's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs
- Answer your questions about your child's growth and development
- Refer to and collaborate with specialists should your child need care beyond the pediatrician's expertise
To learn more about Pediatric Services at a given location, see participating locations listed in the Facilities tab (below) and call for more information.