Tobacco Treatment Program
The CHI St. Alexius Tobacco Treatment Program provides evidence-based and supportive care for tobacco dependence. Tobacco use is the leading cause of premature disease and death in the United States and is a primary driver of hospitalizations for cancers, stroke, cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, and pregnancy and newborn complications. Tobacco use also interferes with recovery and contributes to delayed bone and wound healing, infection, and other postoperative complications.
A customized plan that gives you the best chance of success.
The right treatment approach can make quitting easier than you might think. Our Tobacco Treatment Specialists will work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan that gives you the best chance to successfully quit tobacco use.
No matter what you are trying to quit:
- Cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos, pipe
- Smokeless tobacco, chew, snus
- E cigarettes and vape pens
Treatment options may include:
- Consultation and counseling
- Assistance with obtaining nicotine replacement therapy and other prescription treatment options.
Get started today
Quitting smoking is the most important thing you can do to protect your health. Call 701.530.8561 to speak to a Tobacco Treatment Specialist.
Quitting Tobacco Resources:
- Quit Smoking for Good (video)
- Talking with a Tobacco Treatment Specialist (video)
- NDQuits provides free, confidential cessation assistance via web or telephone ndquits.health.nd.gov/ 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669)