Patient portals are online tools that help you manage your healthcare, from viewing test results to requesting appointments.
Choose the patient portal that corresponds with your location of care:
MyChart helps you manage your healthcare, with online convenience. For more information click here.
With your single MyChart Username and Password, you can:
- Schedule and cancel appointments with primary care physicians in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Access health information such as active health issues, health history, medications and allergies
- Access mammography results
- Send a message to your doctor's office
- View your CHI St. Alexius Health bill
- Access features from your mobile device
- Download the MyChart brochure here
For FAQ's, click here. Please do not use MyChart for urgent medical matters. Instead, contact your provider directly or, in the case of emergency, call 911. If you need immediate questions answered call toll free 844.528.8383.
My OneCare is an all-in-one personal health record and patient portal that lets you access your health information online and on the go.
With My OneCare, you can:
- View test and lab results
- Send and receive secure online messages
- Request Rx refills
- Schedule appointments
- Receive email care reminders
- Set up proxy accounts for children and dependent adults (please see front desk staff to sign a consent form)
Download the My OneCare Brochure here.
Questions? Please call: 888-670-9775