We are so excited to bring a very special charity concert experience to the community of Williston! Funds raised from this charity concert will go towards completing our Expansion and Revival Project. With this project, we will renovate our existing former MotherBaby unit to accommodate our new updated MedSurg unit, which include private bathrooms with full shower facilities in each room, and will renovate the existing MedSurg unit to accommodate our newly expanded 22 private bed Emergency Department! With this Unit Reassignment Project, we will be able to update multiple units without interrupting care, and expanding our Emergency Department 3 years early!
When: Saturday 9/9/2023
Where: Williston ARC
Doors @ 5pm
Music @ 7pm
- Standing General Admission: $50
- Bleacher Seating General Admission: $40
Purchase tickets HERE
View Sponsorship Packages HERE
- Tickets are first come, first serve.
- Email is required to receive your ticket.
- Tickets will be emailed within 24 hours of the event date.
- Each ticket will have a unique number identifier and QR Code.
- Each ticket is scanned at entry to validate ticket authenticity. If your ticket is invalidated, you will not be permitted entry without the purchase of a new ticket.
- All tickets, standing and seating, are first come, first serve only.
- Standing and seating tickets will receive different colored wristbands for their sections.
- Seating tickets will have access to the rear of the performance space, but are not permitted to move up to the stage.
- Standing tickets will not have access to the seated bleacher area.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, they may be given to someone else.
- This event 100% NON-SMOKING within 100 feet around the facility. This includes vaping.
You will receive a color coded wristband at check to identify seating or standing ticket section.