**This class is cancelled until further notice**
Childbirth 101: Half Day Class (Part 1 of 2 classes)
The cost is $20 per class; payable online at registration.
- All funds go toward continued support of Childbirth Education Programs.
Whether you’re a new or experienced mom, it’s important to have the confidence you need to prepare both physically and emotionally for birth, postpartum and baby. When attending, you’ll be able to connect with other parents-to-be and have your questions answered by instructors who are Registered Nurses/Lamaze Certified Child Birth Educators who can provide current, researched, evidence based information regarding:
• Changes that occur during late pregnancy and the stages of labor
• The important role that pain plays during labor and a variety of both non-medical and medical strategies for its management
• How your partner can be an important source of support throughout your labor and birth experience
*Class times are subject to change
Thank you for your interest in our wellness classes, community events, and special programs. In light of the ongoing developments surrounding Coronavirus, and out of an abundance of caution CHI St. Alexius Health is cancelling all classes, events and programs until further notice.
• Car Seat Safety
• Bringing Baby Home
• Breastfeeding Class
• Childbirth 101
• Within My Reach Workshop
• CPR and AED for New and Expecting Parents
Patient Care Service Administrative Assistant