CHI St. Alexius Health Williston Clinics
Focusing on non-emergency injuries and illnesses we are dedicated to providing the highest level of care to Williston and the surrounding communites. Our skilled team of health care professionals offer several services to support you and your family's growth at any age!
Entrance: Door 8
Need Care Now? Lets Get You In!
Returning patients can scedule their appointments online, check their health screenings and test results, and message their provider all from the palm of your hand. Download our patient portal app to take your health care to the next level!
* New patients must establish care with an initial appointment to register for the patient portal app by calling 701.572.7651
Our Family Medicine providers at CHI St. Alexius Health provide comprehesive health care for Williston families with members of all ages.
- Individualized care for all ages
- Acute illness to long term
- Management of health needs
- Health prevention
- Wellness through patient education
- Well-child care
The Pediatric Clinic at CHI St. Alexius health has the only board certified pediatric providers in Williston. Our providers are specialized in treating children from newborn through adolecence so you have the best provider for your childs health care needs.
- Well child check-ups, preventative guidance and vaccines
- Acute care visits for cough, fever, ear and throat pain
- Asthma care following NIH best practice guidelines
- Evaluation and treatment of multiple skin problems and allergies
- Sports physicals
- Minor operations
The Women's Health Clinic at CHI St. Alexius Health specializes in the health of a Woman from puberty and on.
- Annual gynecological exams
- Preconception and prenatal care
- Labor and delivery
- Newborn care
- Pregnancy care
- Screening for gynecological diseases
- Hormonal disorder care
- Menopausal management
- Reproductive education in fertility, nutrition, exercise, pregnancy health, breastfeeding, and quality infant care
The Cardiology Clinic at CHI St. Alexius Health serves the Williston Community with the onlu board certified cardiologist.
- TransEsophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- TransThoracic Echocardiogram (TTE)
- Exercise Stress Test (Regular ETT)
- Exercise Stress Test with Nuclear Imaging
- Pharmacological Stress Test
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram
- Saline agitation AKA Bubble Study
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Implantable Cardioverter/ Defibrilators and Pacemaker Interrogation
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of adult diseases (i.e. cardiovascular and hypertension)
- Diabetes management
- Preventive medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Lipid management
- Age-appropriate screenings