Public Service Announcement March 16, 2020
For more information contact:
Marketing CHI St. Alexius Health
CHI St. Alexius Health Visitor Restrictions
WILLISTON, ND – The safety of our visitors, patients, employees, and physicians, remains our highest priority. To decrease exposure and limit the spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), visitation to hospital patients has been updated as follows:
- Patients are limited to 1 visitor
- Visitors must be 18 years of age and older
- Visitation hours are 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- These visitation hours are for patients in OB/MedSurg/ICU.
- Entrances to the Hospital and or Clinic are limited to:
- Central Registration (Clinic) – Door 8
- Pediatric Entrance – Door 9
- Emergency Department – Door 19
- No visitors in the Emergency Room
- No visitors in our Dialysis Unit
- Cancer Center patients may have 1 visitor 18 years of age and older
It is important that we take these measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients, employees, and community. If you have COVID-19 symptoms and are in need of visiting a health care provider call 701.572.7651 (clinic) or 701.774.7400 (hospital).
For questions related to COVID-19, the public can call the North Dakota Department of Health hotline at 1.866.207.2880 from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday through Friday or the local public health unit.
While we realize these temporary steps may cause inconvenience to family members and visitors, we appreciate your understanding and support as we make every effort to ensure the safety of our patients and employees.
Visitor restrictions will remain in place until further notice.