Public Service Announcement March 17, 2020
For more information contact: Amanda Ventura
CHI St. Alexius Health
CHI St. Alexius Health Employee Screenings
WILLISTON, ND – We continue to adjust our approach and ensure that the safety of our visitors, patients, employees, and physicians, remains our highest priority.
To decrease exposure and limit the spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), CHI St. Alexius Health has taken precautions to screen all employees who present for work on a daily basis.
- All hospital/clinic employees and vendors will enter through identified employee entrances.
- All employees/vendors will be screened upon entering the building. The screening will involve:
- Taking employees temperature.
- Answering a few questions about employee’s health (i.e., do you have a fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath), have you traveled, etc.
- Employees will also be asked to stay within their departments. Avoid walking throughout the hospital and clinic if there is not a business reason.
- Practicing social distancing. If possible, keep space between you and others.
Volunteer restrictions have also been put into place. We thank our volunteers for their dedication and service, however, have requested they not volunteer at the
hospital/clinic during this time.
It is important that we take these measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
or questions related to COVID-19, the public can call the North Dakota Department of
Health hotline at 1.866.207.2880 from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday through Friday or the local public health unit.
Employee screenings will remain in place until further notice