WILLISTON, N.D. - CHI St. Alexius Health, in partnership with the NDDoH, is providing free offsite flu vaccination clinics for select community members who may be at high-risk for both seasonal influenza and COVID-19. The off-site vaccination clinics are in full swing!
CHI St. Alexius Health is providing a series of five off-site vaccination clinics to include:
- September 16 - Inmates at the Jail
- September 17 - Law Enforcement and EMS
- September 24 - District 1 Elementary School Teachers
- September 30 - Northwest Human Services Center staff and clients
- October 1 - Daycare providers, other teachers and un-insured pregnant mothers
“Getting a flu vaccine this year has never been more important,” said Shelli Hayes, clinical manager. “By vaccinating against the flu, you are helping to reduce its spread during the COVID-19 pandemic while protecting yourself and your loved ones.” Studies show that up to 20 percent of people who have COVID-129 also have influenza A and B and other respiratory viruses. The flu shot decreases your likelihood of getting these viruses together.
For more information on the off-site clinics go to CHIStAlexiusHealth.org/Williston/FluNotYou.