The role of community board is to support consistent and effective communication between community members, the physician enterprise, CHI St. Alexius Health and CommonSpirit Health while promoting and ensuring the availability of quality medical care to meet the community's evolving health care needs.
"Several years ago, we expanded our local community board to include representation from critical access hospitals across the western region," stated Dan Bjerknes, president of CHI St. Alexius Health. "The regional community board has had excellent representation from our community, with three board members calling Williston home. The re-establishment of the hospital community board only furthers our commitment to our community and our region."
Community board members include:
- Lacey Dixon: Owner, Fresh Palate
- Phyllis Stokke: Retired nurse, Auxiliary member and volunteer
- Cyndy Aafedt: Past CHI St. Alexius Health Foundation board chair
- John Harper: Facility Administrator, Eckert Youth Homes
- Dr. Wayne Anderson: Chief Medical Officer, CHI St. Alexius Health
- Lori Olson: Assistant Superintendent, Williston Basin School District #7
- Cathy Kruse: Retired Officer of GeoResources, Inc, Current CHI St. Alexius Health Foundation Board Secretary
- Beau Anderson: Williams County, Commissioner
The community board's first meeting took place on March 1, 2022 at CHI St. Alexius Health.
*Pictured in photo, from left to right:
John Harper, Beau Anderson, Dr. Wayne Anderson, Cathy Kruse, Dubi Cummings, Cyndy Aafedt, Phyllis Stokke, Dan Bjerknes, Lori Olson, Lacey Dixon