CHI St. Alexius Health Carrington is proud to be a 2018 Top 20 Critical Access Hospital in the United States. Serving central North Dakota since 1916, the Carrington location includes a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, Level V Trauma Center, rural health clinic and outpatient services. Clinic patients can also be seen in the New Rockford, ND, clinic location for convenient care.
We strive to deliver safe, quality, compassionate healthcare close to home for you and your loved ones. In doing so, we have had the priviledge of being named:
- A Top 20 Critical Access Hospital in the United States in 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- A Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in the United States in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
2018 Community Health Needs Assessment
CHI St. Alexius Health Carrington and Foster County Public Health are interested in hearing from you about community health concerns.
The focus of this effort is to:
• Learn of the good things in your community as well as concerns in the community
• Understand perceptions and attitudes about the health of the community, and hear suggestions for improvement
• Learn more about how local health services are used by you and other residents
You may take the survey online at http://tinyurl.com/Carrington18 from now until September 30, 2018.